13 March 2006

finally, you can post a damn comment

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00, and I found this survey in my email

2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Brokeback Mountain

4. What is your favorite TV show? current? ER...reruns? Seinfeld

5. What did you have for breakfast? still thinking about it

6. What is your middle name? Elaine

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Japanese (with Thai and Vietnamese tied for a close second)

8. What foods do you dislike? mustard and mushrooms

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? salt and vinegar

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? the Indigo Girls mix I made for KT

11. Favorite sandwich? pastrami and swiss on rye

12. What characteristic do you despise? people who lie to me just need to fuck off

13. Favorite item of clothing? my old, faded jeans

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? the Greek Islands

15. Where would you retire to? Cape Cod

16. What was your most memorable birthday? 10th - I flew on a private jet to Michigan with my dad to hang out for the day with my grandparents

17. Where were you born? Milwaukee

18. Favorite sport to watch? basketball

19. Coke or Pepsi? agua por favor

20. Random thing people might not know about you? I know how to solve the Rubik's Cube


before

after

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I am the first comment!

13 March, 2006 14:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nevermind...i found it

14 March, 2006 14:13  
Blogger jill said...

come on, anonymous commenters?

14 March, 2006 19:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well...like..who would wanna be associated with this blog.....?

17 March, 2006 10:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home