15 March 2006

the coolness factor

She's well respected
Cool, calm, collected
She's so affected
Cool, calm, collected


So today I have been having a philosophical discussion about coolness. I realize that everyone's definition of cool is different (my mother and I probably wouldn't see eye to eye on this subject). But for starters, I believe that people are cool if:

they can spell
they can write in complete sentences
they get the joke
they can quickly pull witty retorts out of their ass
they have a fabulous accent
their kids are cool
they use big words
they are open-minded
they can be weird and not give a shit what people think
they can quote movies and song lyrics
they are there for you when you need them
they can make a completely inappropriate joke work
they have seen you at your absolute worst and still love you
they are loyal to their peeps
they can keep a secret
they can turn nothing into sexy
they know how to have a good time

Quote of the day: "Oh Ed Burns...I'm straight and I'd nail him." ---Chris, who far surpasses coolness, during a discussion about very cool, sexy accents...


Chris, looking cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home