14 August 2007

nevermind a ghost writer

Apparently I have nothing to blog these days except the funny things other people say. My life is consumed with 10 year-olds starting 5th grade (today!), work, househunting, trying not to feel like everyone's in between entertainment til they go home to their real lives, and applying to graduate school.

Although, I did hang out with a fabulous group of women this past weekend from all over the country, and it reaffirms my belief that, well, people can be fabulous.

Quote of the day: "Florence Nightingale, Carol Hathaway, Molly Pitcher......those bitches couldn't hold a Foley catheter to me." ---my friend Paul, when I asked him how, if he were me, he would start my intent letter for grad school.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Obviously... a very nice photo!

15 August, 2007 20:57  
Blogger Cindy D. said...

You're pretty fabulous-o, too. Loved hangin' out with you and the 10 yr olds.

20 August, 2007 10:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home