15 March 2006

beware the ides of march...

Calm and vast the city lies
On a horizontal ground
Kind and calm Julius lies
For Octavian to prevail


So it's the 2050th anniversary of the assassination of Julius Caeser. Too bad Servilius Casca and Decimus Brutus aren't still alive cuz they might be able to help me out somehow... Hetox is going ok...gotta purge the crappy shit out of your life somehow. But I will admit it is a little more difficult when the carrot is dangled in front of your face day after day. I think I'm about done though.

Beat Box and Hip Hop and I enjoyed our evening ritual of watching American Idol...and I've got my bets placed on Taylor or Chris, but now that I've actually visited the American Idol webiste, I realize they're all pretty boring (at least in their profiles). And as a teary-eyed Michaela said tonight, "Mommy, no one is Kelly Clarkson. NO ONE." Oy vey.

Note to self: pick bands for new band day to show Michaela that she's right, no one is Kelly Clarkson. Tomorrow is Nico. Friday is gonna be Cyndi Lauper.

Note to exhub: HELP.


I took Zack bowling the other day. It was only his second time ever (he went once in kindergarten) and the kid broke 100 on his second game. One strike and several spares. Look out Andy Varipapa...here comes Zack Frankel-Johnson.


Oh...and it appears I've lost St. Platypus. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home