07 October 2007

self-described idiotic quote of the day

"The only way it's gonna be gone is if you move it." ---exhub, as I was bitching to him and Zack about how much I hate moving and how there are so many other things I'd rather be doing today, like eating turkey legs at the balloon fiesta or taking a nap because I have to work tonight.

But when I came home from a 19-hour shift yesterday and saw that he and our neighbor had moved half the huge, heavy furniture without me, I remembered why I married him in the first place...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya got to move it move it,
Ya got to move it move it...

(sorry, we have that song from the Madagascar movie on a 'remix' CD one of my boys received as a party favor...)

08 October, 2007 20:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day not to go to the balloon fiesta

08 October, 2007 21:27  
Blogger jill said...

i saw that...so awful. definitely puts a damper on a beautiful day.

08 October, 2007 22:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww...that's the nicest thing I've heard in ages!

I work about a mile from where the woman died...very sad.

09 October, 2007 18:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home