31 August 2007

bon voyage...

Finally...4 years of school is paying off. I've not 1 but 2 groovy vacations planned.

In September, you will (not) find me sitting on the beach in Florida drinking mai tais with no cell phone or computer in sight for 5 days.

In October, you can find me catching a Springsteen concert in the windy city.

In November, I plan to be rejuvenated.

The Blog Log...
Number of patients I have tonight: 7
How many different languages they speak: 3
How many of them speak: 4
How many days til Florida: 28
How many days til Chicago: 50

9 Comments:

Blogger Cindy D. said...

Yay Florida! Yay Springsteen! You deserve a vacation of any sort!

31 August, 2007 05:38  
Blogger jill said...

thank you!! now...are you and ashe gonna meet me somewhere groovy for dinner?

31 August, 2007 06:00  
Blogger Shenoa said...

i cant believe you have 7 patients. i can barely handle 2!

31 August, 2007 15:01  
Blogger jill said...

yeah but my patients (for the most part) are healthy. don't knock your only having 2...i could NEVER do what you do.

31 August, 2007 15:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll see your mai tais and raise you a side pony tail and a shark's tooth. totally.

31 August, 2007 20:09  
Blogger jill said...

i'll see your shark's tooth and raise you a necklace made of shells and a pair of earrings made of surfboards.

are you really coming with me???

31 August, 2007 23:05  
Blogger jill said...

ahhhhh, my travel companion. i just got your text. but let me ask...are you more excited for trip 1 or trip 2?

01 September, 2007 01:52  
Blogger Radha said...

Sounds fab. Vacation - now there's a concept! I'll be in Italy in December. I wonder what kind of birthday cake they have to offer in Rome?

And I second Jill's comment about having two critical care patients over our standard six. It's a whole different ball game. I'm in awe of your work!!!!

01 September, 2007 11:46  
Blogger jill said...

i bet your birthday cake will be better than the italian cream cake thais was eating at satellite the other day. just a hunch.

02 September, 2007 11:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home