11 October 2007

My weekly horoscope, which as many of you know I take very seriously, is extremely timely and fitting in my life right now. I deleted the Latin stuff (cuz, well who speaks Latin so who cares?) but this is the gist of it...

...Since your imminent future will require you to be elegant, high-minded, august, and in possession of gravitas -- even if people you deal with aren't any of those things -- I'll provide you with Latin phrases to fit the kinds of situations you may find yourself in.

(1) What is natural cannot be bad.
(2) He who does not advance, goes backwards.
(3) What's food to some is poison to others.
(4) With great pleasure.
(5) I did call. Maybe your answering machine is broken.
(6) Show me the money!
(7) How do you get your hair to do that?

One more time, just for kicks...

Me: Am I gonna get this job?
The magic 8 ball: Yes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My psychic powers agree with magic 8 ball's assessment:)

11 October, 2007 15:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought about you today...how did your interview go? i'm sure you're going to get the job...who else would they want to hire?

11 October, 2007 19:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home