08 November 2007

moving on

At the end of every hard earned day
People find some reason to believe


Well, I'm still in the middle of hetox but I'm on the other side and I'm doing well. Apparently the chocolate I used to replace him has helped, and starting my new job this week was a positive distractor as well. It also works for me that I am somewhat in denial that he is actually gone and will be happy when he gets his head out of his ass and comes back. But hey, whatever gets me through the day, right?

Anyway...

Yesterday my preceptor, Jessica, who has only been a nurse for a year, calmly and flawlessly delivered our patient's baby when the midwife was unavailable while charting, taking care of the baby, baking brownies, reapplying her make-up, playing monopoly with her kids (and winning), myspacing, and solving world peace.

I love Labor and Delivery.

1 Comments:

Blogger Col said...

isn't it great to work somewhere you really, truely, love?

good for you, jill!

09 November, 2007 10:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home