20 March 2006

i saw you...

A man behind me talks to his young lady
He’s happy that she is expecting his baby
His wife won’t be pleased but she’s not been round lately


Some random thoughts for a wintry Sunday night...

Go Lobo women...

Do you think it's possible that all the really amazing men in the world are happily married? Or is it just that when you meet them, they aren't trying to impress you so they're just sweet and charming and not stupid and cocky?

(Disclaimer: this does NOT apply to St. Louis guy, who is neither amazing nor happily married. I am reveling in something he did this weekend that made me realize he is a bigger idiot than I thought. Excellent.)

I had eggplant parmesan with the cousins tonight. Always a pleasure to hang out with them. Asher got a free apartment in Manhattan for the summer (oh speaking of, go Manhattan!) so he's not coming home. Bummer.

Since the Alibi won't publish our "I Saw You" ad, I'll publish it here:

I saw you...you were at Smith's on Tramway buying 4 pounds of steak and KY Jelly. Call me. (What were the rest of them?)

Quote of the day: "Maybe we should make it 2 ounces." ---Neal, on how we're gonna get through the family reunion weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home