21 March 2006

punishment (and i'm not talkin' bout the violinist extraordinaire)

Everybody asks me how she’s doing
Has she really lost her mind?
I said, I couldn’t tell you I’ve lost mine...


So did you hear about the New Mexican toddler who was attacked by a pit bull? Apparently she almost died from horrible lacerations to her face and head and lots of other injuries. So then she recovers and what does she get to do? Meet the fucking president. As if being mauled by a canine with huge teeth isn't bad enough...now she has to endure further punishment by having to spend time with the leader of our country. Poor kid. That will scar her for life.

Speaking of kids, mine were the spawn of the devil today. This horrible spawn thing must skip a generation, cuz my mom's got it and my kids have it, but look at me...I have a halo. Interesting.

Sorry about your hard day KT. It could be worse...we could have bad hair or bad taste in music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home