01 September 2007

blissed out part deux

Well, my bliss from the last few weeks has waned (actually, it's pretty much gone, unfortunately). And I was so dreading coming into work tonight cuz too many nights in a row make for an unhappy nurse. Happily, there aren't a lot of places I'd rather be (work-related, that is) besides in the nursery with Sambo. And just my luck, that's where I am right now. Alllll night. For 12.5 hours.

I'm so happy you're back. But...

Candy is dander but liquor is quicker
You're freaking me out printing all those fucking stickers

Welcome back, Sammie. You're an awesome nursery tech.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have to admit that i enjoy being in the nursery with no other than jill! it was way awesome that someone was willing to trade with me...and my lunch was still in the frig at 5am! :) it was an awesome/busy night. i'll work as a tech for gn pay any day, especially with you! hopefully there will be many other nights like this! :)

01 September, 2007 20:37  
Blogger jill said...

you know what really sucks is that there probably won't be many other nights like that night...seeing as though they hardly ever put 2 nurses in the nursery together and you're not gonna be a gn without a license for long. damn. well, it'll just be nice to have you back at work in a few weeks!

03 September, 2007 00:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home