19 November 2007

the magic 8 ball is still packed away, so...

Like any uncharted territory
I must seem greatly intriguing
You speak of my love like
You have experienced love like mine before
But this is not allowed
You're uninvited
An unfortunate slight


I'm resorting to Free Will Astrology and my Chinese Horoscope (courtesy of Meg's myspace) to figure things out. As usual, Rob Brezsny is right on target with my heartwrenching, tragically sad hetox, and my Chinese Horoscope not only told me who I love, but what song makes me think about him, and what is my own theme song right now.

Trippy.

I'm telling all y'all...check out your Free Will horoscope or your Chinese horoscope. Cuz if you're where I'm at...where nothing (well, nothing related to matters of the heart) makes sense...oh, these 2 little gems will help you put it all together.

And if that doesn't work, there's always red wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home