13 November 2007

none of this has happened yet

The groundskeeper opened the gates
And let the wild dogs run


Ok, so since I get all bitchy around the holidays, I thought I'd make a list of things I have to look forward to so I could read it and remind myself that life is ok not only because I have the 2 cutest dogs in the world but because there are good things happening as well. Anyway...

1. My birthday, Meg's birthday, and Radha's birthday are all within 3 days of each other (like there aren't going to be plenty of festivities during THAT week)...

2. 5th grade band concert is in just a few weeks...

3. My walls are no longer all white and I have painting momentum...

4. I get to go home again for another visit with the family in mid March...

5. Both Wednesday and Sunday nights are gonna be so fun...

6. I have the hottest New Year's Eve date in the Abq metro area (which by the way includes Rio Rancho, Belen, Los Lunas, and the East Mountains) (and I'm gonna wear THAT shirt)...

7. I get to be a Labor & Delivery nurse in 6 hours...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*2* cutest dogs in the world? Does this mean you are now officially pulling your hair out?? (reference my previous comment on a puppy :^)

13 November, 2007 08:33  
Blogger jill said...

nope...ursy is 8 1/2, thus making her not a puppy. but come on, aren't they cute?

13 November, 2007 13:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so cute! Lots of good things to come- you rocked out the box, eh! Also, what a coincidence (spell?) I have the hottest new years date in the southwest!

13 November, 2007 21:54  
Blogger jill said...

nuh uh, I do!

13 November, 2007 23:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home