24 November 2007

38. snow

Or can I replace Robb's internet one with snow? Cuz right now I wonder why I even check my email anymore, just sadness and bad news all around. And then I watch this person who I used to be so close to who is just gone, has moved on, without a thought or a care, and I can't say a quick "hey" or look forward to next time or join in the game cuz there's some Texas high school fuckhead already there and he doesn't want me to anyway; no, I can't do anything about it...just like Kathryn, he's strategically made it so I can't talk to him, really without a good enough explanation at all. Thanks, both of you. That's just awesome.

So tell me...all you wise, non-broken-hearted people out there...why is it that we open ourselves up to people, basically hand over our hearts willingly...thus giving them the power to completely destroy us, yet trusting that they won't? I swore I'd never trust anyone like that after the last time, and I did it anyway...I couldn't help it, I fell in love. But never, ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home