02 December 2007

blog no more

Ok, you can find me on myspace (but you have to have an account cuz mine's private since I don't want just anyone looking at pictures of my new puppy or reading crazy comments from my friends and stuff).

I really have nothing left to say. I could sit and bitch about how the only men I love are my son and my dad (and Gary) or how friends come and go and how I've wasted the last 3 years of my life trusting someone who obviously has absolutely no respect for me whatsoever and how I got to catch my first baby the other day but really, don't I just tell all of you all these things over coffee and drinks and asparagus anyway?

And anyway, awhile back, I really did lose my muse. And those of you who read this, well...I think you're in my top friends, so we'll be ok.

So myspace it is (for now) until I give up my computer completely and go do nurse-type things on a boat in Brazil.

Love you all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

drat! i'll miss you!
and congrats on the first baby catch! :^)

03 December, 2007 13:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i post my pity-knish comment and then next thing you want to bail on your blog? i hope it's a coincidence :)

see you on myspace! yourspace or mine?

03 December, 2007 21:33  
Blogger jill said...

thanks, tricia. you should get a myspace and post pictures of your ninos and stuff.

no pity-knishing here. contrary to popular belief, i don't blog to garner sympathy. not even if it's in the form of yummy jewish food, and not even during hanukah.

i'll blog again someday when i'm not sad about crap and have something cool to tell...like when i get to do my first c-section from blade to sutures or all about my brazil trip next summer. in fact, maybe i'll erase my blog and start a whole new one simply about the planning and implementation of the nurse mission in the amazon. hmmm...

or maybe i'll start blogging on myspace...

06 December, 2007 10:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

07 December, 2007 15:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home